Brittany Murphy Died Of Multiple Medications
The reason of Brittany Murphy’s death has been revealed. According to her toxicology report, the actress died of multiple medications for the treatment of a cold or other respiratory infection in her blood system.
The ‘8 Mile’ actress died of cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home on December 20 last year.
The documents read: "Multiple medications were present in the blood, with elevated levels of hydrocodone, acetaminophen, and chlorpheniramine. L-methamphetamine was also present."
The report further says: "It should be noted that the pattern of use of these medications suggests treatment of symptoms of a cold or other respiratory infection. Acetaminophen and hydrocodone are components of Vicodin. Chlorpheniramine is the active ingredient in some over-the-counter medications. L-methamphetamine is a component of some inhalers.”
"The possible adverse physiological effects of elevated levels of these medications cannot be discounted, especially in her weakened state. Therefore, the manner of death is accidental."
The sudden death of the 32-year old actress left the world with shock and pain.